Consigning your item with us is simple and easy!
There is no set up fee. We will professionally photograph, post, store, and advertise your items free of charge.
The net sale (exclusive of credit card and shipping fees) of the dress will be split 30/70, with 70% going to the consignee. Posted prices are an agreement between Ballroom Consign and the consignee and can be adjusted at any time by mutual agreement.
The items will need to be in our possession and can only be sold through our website. You are free to promote that your item is available for purchase on our website, but you cannot list it elsewhere for sale, such as with another company or craigslist, etc., while we are in possession of it.
All costumes must be cleaned prior to sending them to Ballroom Consign.
It can take anywhere from 1 day to 18 months to sell a costume, unless it is listed at a large discount.
A few things to keep in mind when consigning:
* Every costume eventually finds an owner
* Lower prices tend to mean faster sales
* Designer dresses usually list for higher prices, and are in high demand
What kind of items can I consign?
We are currently accepting the following items for all genders and ages:
Costumes (Latin, Rhythm, Ballroom, Smooth, Salsa, Theater Arts, Show)
* all conditions considered
* repair quote and service available if you would like us to repair your item prior to posting it
Shoes (Latin/Rhythm, Ballroom, Smooth, Salsa, Teaching/practice shoes)
* shoes should be either in "like new" condition, or new/never worn
Accessories (jewelry, hair pieces, belts, cuff links)